Thursday, July 18, 2013

#TBT - July 2012

This week's Throwback Thursday is to July, 2012, when we announced to the world that Brady was going to be a big brother. It was a special time for us, so much anticipation and (my) hoping that it would be the baby girl I wanted so very badly. I was feeling pretty rotten much of that month, but I still look back at it very fondly. The journey of pregnancy is such a special one, and while I couldn't WAIT for it to be over last winter, I often find myself missing it now. I don't expect to take that journey again anytime soon (or maybe ever), but I will always remember each of my pregnancies as some of the most cherished times of my life. Enjoy the glimpse into the Beginning of Baby Brynne!


We're pregnant! Again!? Already!? OMG!!!

The first belly shot from July, 2012. I felt lousy all the time.
Photo posted on facebook in July. Brady's going to be a big brother!
It took one wear for him to permanently stain that specially-ordered onesie!

This is one of my favorite pictures ever taken of us.

Happy to share his news, even at only 10 months old!
 
 We were so excited! There is no anticipation like the one you feel when you're pregnant. It results in the most rewarding payoff there is!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment