Friday, July 12, 2013

Quick Pics - Week of July 8, 2013

This past week has seemed to draaaaagggg itself out, I thought it would never end! Maybe it's because of the huge mess of housework I need to tackle this weekend, or maybe it's because of the fact that vacation to the lake is still 2.5 weeks away, but time has seemed to stop lately. I feel like it always does that in July. I'm not a summer person. Come on, fall!

Anyway here are some quick pics posted and/or emailed to me during the day this week. Looks like the kids had another fun week full of grandparents! No editing here, these are iphone pics (so bear with them)....

Piggy back ride with Grandma W.

My crazy kid trying to drink from the water mister.

Baby Brynne hanging out with her Pappy W.

Grandma F's "Dolly Dumpling" playing with the iPad. Uh oh.
That's all for today. Hopefully something blog-worthy will happen this weekend. I need at least one of my days off work to be about something other than cleaning, laundry, and taking care of babies/dogs/husbands!

Have a great weekend.

No comments :

Post a Comment