Thursday, July 11, 2013

Learning to Edit

Ever since I got my DSLR and took my camera class last year, I've been dying to learn how to edit photos. I actually have photoshop, but I have no CLUE how to use it! Very frustrating. I went online to try to find an easier program, and I came across PIXLR. What an awesome website! There I can edit photos for free, and it's much easier to learn on than photoshop. Here is a before and after showing what I've been working on this past week...

Before, SOOC (straight out of camera). A great picture but underexposed.

After. Got the lighting fixed and some touchups.

I am by no means a pro, but I think the touched up version looks pretty good! I love this picture so much that it is now the background on my computer, blackberry and ipad. Is that a bit much? Ah, who cares? I love that face!

No comments :

Post a Comment