Friday, July 19, 2013

Quick Pics - Week of July 15, 2013

Whew!! What a week this has been. Up, down, and all around. It's been so hot this week that I have literally avoided going outside at all costs (thank you to whomever invented the concept of a "garage"). I am ready for a nice Friday night of relaxing. Brady is off to Grandma's house for the night tonight, and we have a fun outing with friends to Troeg's Brewery planned for Saturday. Hopefully everything goes off without a hitch. I'm running short on time, so here's this week's quick pictures.

Happy to play with Grandma F. on Wednesday

Goofing around with Grandma W. on Thursday
The World's Best Dishwasher Unloader at Grandma W's on Thursday


Hope he still likes to put the dishes away when he's older!

Miss Brynne attack-kissing her Mommy on Tuesday while Brady sneaks behind...

"I got you Mommy! Don't ever leave me again!"

A rare picture of Mommy and "Miss P", aka my Little Lady Love.


No comments :

Post a Comment