Friday, June 28, 2013

Quick Pics - Week of 6/23/13

It's been a heckuva week so far and I am totally exhausted heading into the weekend (uh oh). We have a lot on tap--Jason's big THREE OH birthday party will be held at his parents' house on Saturday. Lots of lovelies are expected to attend, I'm sure there will be a photo dump posted here on Monday. Below are the pics I got in my email this week keeping me apprised of my babies daily activities. By all accounts, they had a good week, even if their (very tired) Mommy didn't!
Having fun playing with Grandma F. on a Friday afternoon.


The email containing this pic was titled "Sleepless in Marysville." Someone gave her grandma the business on Thursday!

"Creek" on Wednesday. He loves it!

Playin' in the pool at Grandma Wheeler's house on Tuesday. Looks like fun!
 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment