Monday, June 10, 2013

4 months down, 8 to go...

until I am FINALLY done breastfeeding! Of course that also means my baby princess Brynne Irene turns 4 months old today. What?!? Since when do I have two children, anyway?? These past 22 months of motherhood have FLOWN by. I never feel that more so than moments like this, where I stop and try to remember what my life was like before Brynne was born and it was only Daddy, (pregnant) Mommy and baby (big brother) Brady. Life before baby Brady? But a vague memory. I'm sure it existed because I see photos, otherwise I could be convinced it was all just a very long dream...

Anyway I took a minute yesterday to get some 4 month memory book photos of my sweetie while her brother napped. The lighting isn't perfect and they're a bit underexposed, but the shots are pretty good otherwise (except for the drool--are teeth on the way ALREADY? Dear God, please give us a little more time!). Enjoy! Happy 4 Months to my sweet little lady love, Brynne!







Words cannot describe how much I adore this photo! Not bad for SOOC!

No comments :

Post a Comment