Thursday, August 8, 2013

#TBT - June 2010

Happy Throwback Thursday! In honor of the fact that my dear husband gets to go golfing tomorrow for the first time since Brady was born 2 years ago, I am throwing back to June, 2010 to one of my first (and few) attempts to go golfing with him. If you know me, you are not surprised when I say that I hate golf because I'm not instantly good at it. I have very little patience and am also deeply competitive (although I tend to keep that hidden), so when I try a sport like golf and I'm not awesome right away (forget awesome, I'd settle for mediocre), I tend to want nothing to do with it. Jason, however, isn't bad at all, and he likes it a lot. I love to watch him do things he loves. Few things make me happier than his happiness. That might sound (very) cheesy, but it's (very) true! I took these pictures at Armitage Golf Club with my camera phone. The first one was the background on that phone for many months before our wedding in October, 2010. Good luck tomorrow Jason, I hope you have fun and golf well--few deserve it more than you. I love you!
Love this. And him. :)

Oh, hey Jim Lewis!

The crooked hat is his signature.

I'm betting he won't miss those glasses tomorrow...


No comments :

Post a Comment