Thursday, August 15, 2013

#TBT - August 2011

Today's Throwback Thursday can only be to one thing--the birth of my beautiful, inquisitive, loving, energetic and amazing little boy on August 20, 2011. His birth was a long and complicated one, and he has challenged us ever since, but every day I feel humbled and blessed to be his mother. He has a zest for life that is unmatched by most of his peers, and I just know he's going to make something special in the world someday. He has been "something special" to us since the moment we knew of his conception. Happy 2nd Birthday, my dear, sweet Brady Daniel, we love you more than you will ever know!


12:06pm on Saturday, August 20, 2011


After 23 hours of labor, a broken tailbone and a spinal headache, I was in rough shape!
But I still couldn't believe how lucky I was...



to finally meet the perfect new love of my life.



7 lbs, 14 oz, 20.5 inches long



The New Grandma Fischer
The New Grandma Wheeler
Grandpa Lewis, and...
Pappy Wheeler
Pop Fischer
Grandma Lewis

Aunt Courtney!
Uncle Garrett, and...
Aunt Jamie

Great Grandma Heisley, aka "Gigi", and...
Great Papa Heisley


Last but not least, Great Grammy Wheeler


 There you have it. One of the 3 most important days of our lives. Looking back at it now, I can't believe it was already two whole years ago. It seems surreal for me to celebrating my oldest child's 2nd birthday already, I feel like I just graduated from college yesterday. Time is fleeting, but some moments are truly forever.




No comments :

Post a Comment