Thursday, September 3, 2015

Glimpse of Summer

Since I've been M-I-A for awhile, I thought I'd post some fun pictures of summer. Even though I haven't been blogging, we've still been doing all the summer things these past couple of months. We haven't gone on any vacations yet (Disney is coming up soon), but fun in the sun has definitely not been absent from our lives. Aunt Jamie was nice enough to invite us out to the Mowery farm for a swim back in July, and we happily accepted.

Some wet and wild smiles, coming right up!






























 Even though Mommy isn't featured in any of these photos (it's not possible for me to trust any other person in the pool with my baby DSLR), I was there, I swear! The best part about this day was taking a golf cart to see Garrett and Jamie's new house afterwards. It is right next door to her parents, and it's beautiful! We are all so happy for them!




No comments :

Post a Comment