Wednesday, September 11, 2013

#TBW - Vintage Brooke

I know, I know. It's been like 3 weeks since there was a new blog post. Sorry about that. My kids have been sick for nearly the past month now, passing back and forth the various diseases they caught at daycare. Such is life with small children! Being up all night with both of them for many, many nights in a row has left me tired. So very, very tired. Too tired to take photos, edit photos, and blog photos. Yesterday, however, I came across some old pictures that were fun to look at. They're vintage, so no editing (and thus very little work on my part) required. In effort to keep this blog alive (during my attempt to wake my brain up from the long period of sustaining itself on 4 hours or less of sleep per night), here ya go! These are circa 1984 (it's only Wednesday but we're throwing back anyway). Enjoy!





Some things I notice after looking at these photos:

1. Brady has my smile. And my eyes.
2. Brynne has my huge head (sorry, Brynnie!).
3. My affinity for water started young.
4. My face has apparently been a dog-licking magnet since the beginning.
5. 1980's couch fabrics were hideous.
6. I think my Grandma still has that mirror in that spot. (Maybe not?)

Ha! Love the 80's!

No comments :

Post a Comment